AesopOnline Sub Login is one of the most efficient automated absence management systems. The system can be accessed effectively at 1-800-942-3767 or online at http://www.frontlinek12.com/aesop. AesopOnline Sub Login uses a wide range of methods to compensate for employee absences with a replacement. The portal can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to record absences.
The district effectively utilizes FRONTLINE EDUCATION, formerly known as AESOP, an automated employee replacement system to satisfy the needs and expectations of agency employees when employees are not present due to short or long vacations or to be a part of the professional development activities. The employees can easily use this portal at the official portal of Aesop Online Sub Login.
With the use of Frontline, you can easily track the number of your absences and display the absences that are already planned for the future. You can also keep track of the types of absences you’ve made, such as the day of personal or professional development. Frontline provides a very simple way to store all of your absence details in one place.
AesopOnline Sub Login Procedure
The substitute who will replace the regular teacher will need to follow a certain set of some simple steps to sign in to the official portal. Have a look at those steps below:
- First, visit the official website of the AesopOnline Sub Login portal.
- Now, visit the sign-in section of the Aesop Login portal.
- Here, you will be asked to submit your login credentials.
- These credentials include your username and password.
- Submit the Aesop Login credentials, verify it once, and tap “Submit”.
- You will be redirected to your account, where you can access the details like the attendance system, the syllabus, etc.
Thus, it can be said that signing in for the substitutes is a simple procedure and it hardly requires any time and effort from the teachers.